Uniform shows that we are in a community. Wearing it says we’re all in this together.
- Black or dark grey trousers or skirt
- Red polo shirt
- Black sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black, grey or white socks or tights
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
- Black or dark grey school shorts or red gingham summer dress
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black or grey tracksuit bottoms
- Black or grey tracksuit top
- White t-shirt
We don’t allow children to wear jewellery. Small earring studs can be worn.
We ask that children who wear head scarves for religious purposes wear a plain scarf in black, grey or navy.
Please make sure that all uniform (including coats and shoes) is clearly labelled.
Where can I buy the uniform?
We do not expect the children to wear uniform with a logo. Plain red polo shirts and plain black sweatshirts may be bought from local supermarkets or suppliers.